Friday, December 23, 2005

Pistons game

I love the Pistons and couldn't be happier that the Pistons are doing awesome to date. I was lucky to have my friend Feras invite me to the Pistons game. His company has a suite that they get to use occasionally. He had an extra ticket to go to the game. Of course, I couldn't turn it down. As an added bonus, it was Friday Flashbacks, where they honored Joe Dumars, my favorite Piston and present GM, by putting his name on the court. As an added added bonus they were giving away Joe Dumars figurines.

It was yet another win. It's so funny how business is conducted. Most of the people in the suite were co-workers of Feras, with a few clients mixed in there. You can't get as excited as you normally would as if you were with your friends. It's more of a (surprise) business atmosphere. I did cheer loudly a few times, nonetheless. The Pistons improved to a solid 21-3, the best record in the NBA! Here are some pics.

No comments: