Wednesday, December 21, 2005

First night in the D

So we went out for Augie's birthday. The girl he brought was hamboned and on a few other things. At our final stop, when we are waiting for Augie's date from leaving the bathroom. Then the night got interesting. Across the way, Anil thought he recognized a girl. It was a girl that my friend Mike liked after college. For the life of me, I couldn't remember her. They kept telling me situations where I would have saw her, but it did not help me remember her. Really quickly, one of the stories was she was at Addams Family Values the same show we were at. We didn't see her face and then all of the sudden her face would reappear from her boyfriend's lap. Then she said, "Hi Mike". Mike fell in love with her and he pursued her at several U of Detroit parties. He was at a party and he didn't want to pursue this girl because he was in love with another hoe, Lynette.

Anyhoo, this girl, her name is Theresa LaFranca, walked to the bathroom, which happened to be right in our path. Augie yelled her name. She started to talk to us and she started to hit on Augie. Then I caught Augie in some comprimising positions. I have attached the pics. We made sure to email the pictures to Mike. I have attached the pics. Oh, and then she asked to touch my camera. Because it is new, I do not want strangers to touch it. I told her not to touch my camera. She thought I said I don't want her to touch me. The truth is I probably didn't, but I repeated that I didn't want her to touch my camera and then she turned away and was offended. Deal with it!

No comments: