Monday, September 25, 2006

Chillin' in Prospect Park

My sister Sue stayed in town for an additional day, so I decided to take the day off. Actually, I think that she probably needed the day off more than I needed. My life is easy compared to her. She has two teenage girls, going to school for a degree, AND works at night. So I thought what better to do than take her to Prospect Park. We headed to the Park took a few pictures and hung out in the Long Meadow.

We caught up a lot on our lives. It was the first time it was just us. I really cherish times like these. Then we went for a walk around Prospect Park. I never really walked around Prospect Park, but there are some really nice areas. There are a few areas that are basically reserved and are not allowed to be walked through. It's a very beautiful park. It's made out of an old glacier which promotes forestation and hills and valleys. I added some pictures. Hope you enjoy!

Oh, when I was near the Audubon Boathouse, their were wedding picture being taken. Not one, but FOUR separate weddings!

No comments: