This weekend started the long process of moving. My brother-in-law came up with an entertainment center and his Explorer. We started to make our way to Brooklyn and I swear we hit every accident! What would normally take 20 minutes took 1 hour...
Once we arrived, I went to get the keys and the super told me that she did not know that I was moving in. On Friday, I was told from the management company that my apartment was ready. Well, there was no communication between the two parties and it turned out the only thing that I was concerned about, the floor wasn't even started! Paul, luckily hooked me up for a temporary location.
So much for a second trip that day. Although it was probably better since the traffic was so bad. Little by little, I'll continue to move things as the weeks get closer.
Sunday, June 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment