I wish I had my camera, because I would like to illustrate what I saw today this morning before work. Whether I go to the gym or go straight to work I walk from Grand Central station on Park Ave to Broadway, which is about 3 avenues.
Within those three avenues I saw three things that caught my eye on a humid morning. First, there was a cameraman on a step ladder. I looked to see what he was videotaping and it was a man in an orange suit (meaning orange the fruit). I turned out it was an ad for Sunkist.
Next, you know how when you are walking and someone is coming towards you and you both move the same way to get around, well this guy not only went the same way as I did, but he jumped as if he was startled. I had to hurry and get pass him because I was about to burst out laughing.
Lastly, the last section of my walk goes through Bryant Park. There are always people sitting there, reading a paper, eating breakfast, chatting with someone and so on. Well, I saw these two "street people". This isn't the first time I saw them, but they caught my eye. Every time I see them it is in the morning. There always together and they're always eating breakfast together. It's like their routine. It's something they look forward to every day. The biggest part of their story that makes me happy is because they were probably put on this earth to meet each other. They are not necessarily soul mates, but it's possible. Nonetheless, they were both put in New York at the same time.
Monday, June 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment