While the weather was gloomy, my soul was bright. Not to mention a good Sopranos to end the 1st half of the last season, I was able to rewatch Shawshank Redemption. I found myself sucked in again. It is a good story of friendship and other things (redemption for one thing).
As I end my tenure with my roommate Roy, I will miss the times with him. Throughout this week, I have taken a trip down memory lane. I thought about my time here since I have been in New York. I have been blessed.
I had picked up a bin of memories that was given to me by my parents when I last saw them. I wanted to thank them for letting me relive some sections fo my life which I had forgotten.
As I looked through the bin I thought that not only with Roy, I have had some good times with plenty of other friends, Kevin, Feras, Tom, Mike, Augie, Anil, Dave, Eric, Paul, Stu, the list goes on. They have been a good source of fun, but more importantly they have been there for me to the good and bad times. As Bob Hope said "Thanks for the Memories!"
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment