Saturday, April 01, 2006

Day 2 in the country

I woke up the next morning full of energy. Jess and I cooked some breakfast for everybody. Unfortunately, that energy had to be bottled up inside because, of course it was raining and cold...

People woke up in shifts and breakfast was cooked for them and then the rain stopped finally so we headed outside. It was quite cold, but we braced it to play a little football in the backyard. It was quite fun. We played a little three on three and then we ended it when we all were getting winded, about 20 minutes or so into it.

After that, I remained inside for the rest of the day, watching TV and falling asleep, eating, falling asleep and so on...

And then the ladies made a wonderful Korean feast. It was unreal. I was overwhelmed by the amount of food. Boy, did we chow down.

Then the festivities started. I was asked to check out the back room and noticed that six paper towels were placed with whipped cream in all of them. That would become our weapons in the attack of Roy.

Roy was upstairs doing something and then he came down. Right away, he was extremely paranoid. He was always checking his back. At one point, I thought our cover was blown because Mike or Perry had dropped one of the whipped cream cans into the garbage can and I thought Roy had seen it. But that was not the case, I think he was focused on all of us and not what was going on around us...

Then the ambush happpened. Pete was handed a paper towel. We had surrounded him, well as you will see in the attached blog from Roy here is what happened...


The best cake smashing EVER
I must say after looking at the video it was the best cake smashing ever. After weeks of planning those evil doers did a hell of job executing their plan. A three pronged attack. Below is a blow by blow account of their dirty deeds
posted by royleeub at 11:59 PM 1 comments

Ok the first scene. After a few minutes of parnoid crazy looks back and forth, I was gullible enough to think maybe I was just paranoid and they won't do anything. Peter (The guy in the glasses and black shirt) goes. "hey you just turned 30 we're all mature adults.) I believed him. He's a liar. (why didn't I spot that his hand is behind his back?) Notice the big guy by the doorway. Also notice that there is someone to the right of me, john han that cunning bastard makes some sort of commotion and walks behind me
posted by royleeub at 10:36 PM 0 comments

I turn my head because I can see John moving behind me. My paranoia gets the better of me.
posted by royleeub at 9:39 PM 0 comments

My head is complete turned around and if you can look closely look at the evil doer py song with his eyebrow raised. and his hand slowly coming out from behind his back
posted by royleeub at 8:40 PM 0 comments

My head is totally on the other side and petes reaching back as far as he can for maximum impact
posted by royleeub at 7:41 PM 0 comments

There you have it. Right in the kisser.
posted by royleeub at 6:42 PM 0 comments

Peter is pumping his fist in satisfaction as i'm blowing whip cream out of my nose
posted by royleeub at 5:43 PM 0 comments

I go to retaliate by rubbing my whip cream face all over py's shirt
posted by royleeub at 4:44 PM 0 comments

You have to look carefully, but you can see a little bit of mike shirt. He retreated into the door way
posted by royleeub at 3:46 PM 0 comments

and mike comes out like a ninja. Perry creates a diversion and...
posted by royleeub at 3:45 PM 0 comments

and mike raises his hand and hits me right on top of the head
posted by royleeub at 3:44 PM 0 comments

then I get after mike now and at this point I should realize that they are using this to their advantage with the distractions
posted by royleeub at 3:40 PM 0 comments

Perry cooly opens the fridge
posted by royleeub at 2:47 PM 0 comments

while i'm blinded by whip cream
posted by royleeub at 1:47 PM 0 comments

and grabs a can of whip cream (with a huge grin on his face)
posted by royleeub at 11:47 AM 0 comments

and puts the finishing touch on my head
posted by royleeub at 10:47 AM 0 comments

Not much else happened that night.

No comments: