Chris: From the D to the NYC to Cali
Where Everything Happens for a Reason
Sunday, September 02, 2007
Sunset with the saab and the sierras
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
The Big Sur
I hope you enjoy the posts and much as I enjoy writing them. This is most of my life, my views, and other important information that I would like to pass off to you.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(153)
►
October
(18)
▼
September
(24)
Palm Trees outside of my pad
Palm trees walking up my street
My pad
College FB West Coast Style
Olympiad area
Rainbow at the Colisuem
Booty getting ready to hike it
Outside the Coliseum
So long hotel living
Moving Day Part 2
Sequoia National Park
The car two back is the one that hit me!
Monolith changing in the sunset
Sunset with the saab and the sierras
Ranges facing the sun
I swear I'll jump!
Me at the top with a mysterious shadow on my stomach
View of the Sierras from midway up the rock
View from beginning of walk to Moro rock
General Sherman's Tree
Mr. Inconsiderate strikes again...(not really peeing)
Redwoods
The GPS showing the crazy road
Camping in Kernville
►
August
(61)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(39)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(8)
►
2006
(580)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(79)
►
October
(56)
►
September
(38)
►
August
(144)
►
July
(58)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(52)
►
April
(67)
►
March
(35)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(2)
►
2005
(145)
►
December
(46)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(51)
►
August
(44)
Cool Sites
HopStop
Links
The Kinsdale Project
Roy's Blog
The Status Quo
Little Bro's Blog
Big Apple Bound
Click here to check out
The Prospect Park (Beginner/Intermediate) Pick-up Soccer!
No comments:
Post a Comment