The goods came in Long Beach today. They unloaded in world record time, about 40 minutes! Go Oz! Now comes the fun part, unpacking. Luckily the place I am staying at has storage, so I don't have to unload everything, only the things that are absolutely necessary. E had anything related to the living room and dining room and most of his kitchen was complete, so that stayed in the boxes. I still had to open because the names on the boxes weren't very specific, just said "Kitchen stuff". I started on the bedroom but only got halfway through because I was being distracted by work. I didn't really plan on doing much anyway. Save the rest for Saturday!
E's girl made a delicious dinner and we sat ate dinner and watched the end of the Colts-Saints game. When I sat down about 8:00, they were in the 4th quarter. I actually saw the score first, 34-7, and thinking in terms of the East Coast, I thought it was only the first quarter. I have to get used to sporting events starting earlier here!
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment