Saturday, September 08, 2007

So long hotel living

This is now the end of my transition phase of the move from Brooklyn to Long Beach. I am checking out of the hotel this morning. Over the last two months, I have stayed in a hotel for about 50% of the time. I've enjoyed room service, dinner at good restaurants, eating out at lunch, and king sized beds. And when I was in Brooklyn, I was saying goodbye to everybody, so I didn't really eat in much and my diet went to the tank...

Time to get back on track and have a routine. This weekend will be filled with unpacking, rearranging, and going to (fill in the blank of a home decor/target) store. Nonetheless, it will still be fun. A whole new experience!

1 comment:

royleeub said...

Lets see the pic of your neighborhood and your apt. And your car