It's now Sunday and I am finally situated in my apartment for the most part. The living room was my last piece and I put that in place tonight (pics to come, I don't have my connection for my computer). I am starting to like it more and more. While I still have some things to buy, I could throw a gettogether if I wanted to. I could actually make a little dance floor in my dining area!
I went out with Paul and Peggy to Williamsburg for dinner at Planet Thailand. Afterwords, Paul and I had a few drinks at my place and headed out to Vanderbilt Avenue for a few more drinks. This being my first night, it was a little momentous. It's sort of funny, because Paul knows a lot of people in the neigborhood, so the few bars we went to, he knew someone there. All the people that we ended up talking to were black, whether they were american, african, or caribbean. That's definitely something that wouldn't have happened on the Upper East Side. It's helping me get back to my Detroit roots.
Sunday, July 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
brothas in the house!!!!!
So you going back to the detroit roots like you did your freshman year at the D! you should post that pic!
Post a Comment