Those were the most comfortable beds that I have ever slept in! Even though we had eaten so much at the steakhouse, we were all in favor of the buffet. We checked out and then headed to the buffet. It was a very good buffet. I definitely got my money's worth!
Then we decided to gamble again. I couldn't pass up craps again, but I only allowed myself to bet $100. We all covered about half of the table, so we livened up the Sunday morning crowd. When it was all said and done, I broke even. Better than losing...
Back to reality. We were lucky and hit no traffic on the way home. We had some good conversations on the way home about homosexuality and whether it was a hereditary or a trait you acquired, the Middle East conflict, and other deep topics. We arrived in Brooklyn at around 5. A little R&R, but no rest for the weary. DJ Bagdaddy and I headed out with PP to Soda Bar for some mojitos and some more good conversation. Quite a weekend! Not looking forward to work.
Sunday, July 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment