Friday, August 24, 2007

Heading to San Fran

I woke up at the crack of dawn to head to the airport and fly to San Fran, the beginning of the new chapter of my life. I was staying with my cousin Leah and her husband Brian near Golden Gate Park. She told me to make sure I packed warm clothes because the temperature drops down at night. Unfortunately all my sweaters were packed away…

We met Brian for lunch at the Embarcadero and did a brisk walk up to Fisherman’s Wharf and headed back to Union Square via the Cable Cars. If you are in SF you have to check out the two things at least, a cable car ride and the sea lions chillin’ out in wharf. It’s pretty funny. I picked up some warmer clothes at my new brand, Lucky and we headed back to their place via the Muni, SF’s public transportation system. It had been marred with problems today, there was an electrical fire and for some reason it was delayed, so it took us a little bit to get home. I guess no one can have as good as NY!

We ate this new Amercian restaurant Spork. Very hip. I had a delicious inside out burger and enjoyed the theme produce of the weekend, the heirloom tomato with mozzarella.

1 comment:

royleeub said...

I did the same cable car ride.
Isn't it crazy that one ride one way costs like $10!