This day was unlike any other and quite surreal. It started off very cloudy. I went into work on Q for the last time as NYC resident. I did my rounds at the NY office and headed out of there around noon and headed back on the Q to Brooklyn. It felt like the last episode of the Sopranos with random New Yorkers getting on and off the train while the soundtrack of the my life played.
The movers showed up at 1 and they were all business. I continued to do work in the corner as they packed away. Every time I looked behind another thing was gone. In three hours, my life was packed up in boxes and ready for storage and to be shipped out to the LBC. Oz moving did phase I of the move very well. After the move was done, I did a victory lap around Prospect Heights with a nice stroll around the neighborhood. Check out the final pics.
Then I said my final goodbyes to my fellow residents at 93 Underhill and prepared for a deep 4 hour sleep before I headed to the airport to SFO.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're always welcome back bro!
Post a Comment