Saturday, October 14, 2006
Tigers World Series bound
I will write more detail report on my game 4 experience, but I want to congratulate my Detroit Tigers for making it to the world series for the first time since 1984. I am so happy I flew in to see the game! They should what being a team is all about and what can be accomplished even though NOBODY picked them to even end up higher than fourth place in the Central Division in the American League. Now they are the champions of the American League. In the words of Mitch Albom, "Today the League, tommorrow the world."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Go Tigers! Unfortunately, if the Mets turn it around against Saint Louis, I'll be cheering for the Mets in the end. And way to go Lions, finally getting a win!
Hey man thats awesome. Look at my blog I have a tribute for you. Congrats on the tigers. Like stu said above though, i'm going to have to root against you if the mets make it!
Post a Comment