I had an interesting thing happen to me on Friday. My phone was stolen. I was bamboozeled. I had a soccer game at 9:30 and I wanted at least watch the beginning of the game. So I headed to Dive Bar on 96th and Amsterdam on the Upper West Side. I was standing by a ledge that was attached to the front window. I set my phone down on the ledge and was facing away from the ledge. There was a black guy peering in the front door. He walked up to me and leaned against my left shoulder (which was leaning against the ledge) and asked me for a dollar. I didn't oblige and he left. Right after he walked out, I knew what he had done. He stole my phone! I went to find him but he was gone...
Saturday I went to get a new phone, the SLVR. That's the one that has Itunes on it. It's pretty cool. At least something good came out of it.
Friday, October 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment