Roy had made a blog about Tiger Woods: (see http://royleeub.blogspot.com/2005_07_01_royleeub_archive.html). Tiger Woods is the best active athlete of our time (it is too early to tell if he is the best athlete of our time). Over the last two weeks, we have seen him play below average for Tiger Woods.
What have his results been? Second place in the PGA championship after barely making the cut and winning the NEC World Golf Championship. I would have to say that is pretty impressive! He could have won the Grand Slam this year if he had better putting in both tournaments (27th out of 79 at the PGA and 2nd to last in the US open). His putting was pretty horrible today also, but he still maintained to win. I’ll be honest, if he wasn’t golfing, I wouldn’t be watching the sport as much as I do.
Sunday, August 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment