I headed out to the boat and Paul explained what I would have to do on each dive. I was nervous at first, not because I was unsure of myself, but I was being graded for it. The nervousness went away after I had sweat profusely during the predive check, the only piece I had a little trouble with was the emergency controlled ascent, but the second time around on that I had not problem. I had also seen some new fish today, a fish that was camouflaged in the coral and a leaf fish.
Lynn and I enjoyed dinner again with our Dutch friend. We had discussed life back in Rotterdam. He owned an IT firm that he and someone else had started in 1996. We discussed the brilliance of Microsoft and how he felt that he had the idea of search engines well before Google did. I do remember using Google when I was back in college, but I let him feel like that was his idea.
Monday, August 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment