Monday, March 20, 2006

Sequestered in NYC

I am sitting in the New York County Court system waiting to be picked for a jury. They have been nice enough to equip the juror rooms with computers. It's been a half day so far and I have not been picked... It is a priveledge to be picked for this, so hopefully I get an exciting case! I read the NY Post this morning, started reading a new Dan Brown book, and met Roy for lunch because they let us out early for lunch. If the connection wasn't as slow as it was I would start writing about this weekend. Feras and his brother came in for St Patrick's Day Weekend. The good news is that I can be here no later than 5! This is a much enjoyed break from work...My twenty minute limit on the computer is up, talk to you later.

No comments: