Saturday, May 27, 2006

Long Distance

I didn't plan on doing much this Memorial Day, but things change. After taking off Friday to get some stuff done, I received a call from my friend Stu. Stu was in Australia for five weeks. He was flying back through NYC, so I invited him to hang around with me this weekend. We didn't do much that night except hang out in Brooklyn. At about midnight, Stu, Paul, and I were chillin' out on Paul's balcony when we decided to call some blasts from the past. First we tried our friend Brian who is a captain in the Army, but no answer. Then we called Feras. He picked up and had a very special guest with him. He ran into a former fraternity brother, Jeremy. I haven't spoken to him in well over five years! We were able catch up. Hopefully, it won't be another five years until I hear from him again!

Then, another fraternity brother, Tebo called Stu. He was at another fraternity brother, Ed's, surprise 30th birthday party. We were able to catch up with them also. Not only was Ed turning thirty, but we also found out his wife, Kate, is pregnant. Congrats man!

No comments: